This is an in-office role. We are looking for advisors to work out of the following locations:
Tavares, The Villages® and Winter Park
ABOUT THE FIRM:
There are few responsibilities as significant as our clients’ financial well-being, and we are honored to be custodians of their trust.
Destiny Wealth Partners’ track record of success spans 30+ years, and we recently reached $1B in AUM (as of close of day July 13, 2023). Founder and CEO Tom Ruggie, ChFC®, CFP®, has been ranked as one of the top wealth managers in the nation multiple times by Barron’s, Forbes, and Financial Advisor, and among the Top RIAs in the Nation in 2023 by Forbes and USA Today.’
The firm offers unique access to some of the most sophisticated investment opportunities available and is committed to being a trusted partner to our clients, using a broad range of services and strategies to help them reach their Destiny.
Our entrepreneurial spirit, culture of collaboration and innovation, and passion for working in the best interests of our clients, has led to the development of long-term relationships that are important to our success…and yours.
POSITION: WEALTH ADVISOR:
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time.
This role provides an opportunity for an energetic and motivated advisor to evolve as a professional within the field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver exceptional client service including financial planning and investment analysis to clients by following the firm’s processes and leveraging the firm’s tools and services.
- Collaborate with the firm’s teams to win and retain clients on behalf of the firm.
- Progressively master the firm’s Proven Process and act independently in serving clients.
- Use the firm’s reputation and resources to build networks to attract and onboard new clients.
Advancement in this role is available based on:
- Demonstration of adoption of Core Values
- Delivering Excellence to Clients in Financial Planning and Client Service
- Sustained Growth in Their Client Base
- Skills/Traits: Excellent communicator, Persuasive, Service-Oriented, Team Player, Tenacious
- 3+ Years of Industry Experience
- Must have series 65 within 60 days of hire
NICE TO HAVE:
- Existing Clients/Relationships with HNW families
- CFP® designation or progress toward CFP®
Compensation begins as a base salary plus a percentage of revenue of clients served