ABOUT THE FIRM:
There are few responsibilities as significant as our clients’ financial well-being, and we are honored to be custodians of their trust.
Destiny Wealth Partners’ track record of success spans 30+ years, and we recently reached $1B in AUM (as of close of day July 13, 2023). Founder and CEO Tom Ruggie, ChFC®, CFP®, has been ranked as one of the top wealth managers in the nation multiple times by Barron’s, Forbes, and Financial Advisor, and among the Top RIAs in the Nation in 2023 by Forbes and USA Today.’
The firm offers unique access to some of the most sophisticated investment opportunities available and is committed to being a trusted partner to our clients, using a broad range of services and strategies to help them reach their Destiny.
Our entrepreneurial spirit, culture of collaboration and innovation, and passion for working in the best interests of our clients, has led to the development of long-term relationships that are important to our success…and yours.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER:
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time.
The Operations Manager role provides an opportunity for a developing technical leader who is organized, detail-oriented and motivated to step into an important and evolving position while receiving direct mentorship from the firm’s Managing Partner. The Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day assistance in areas related to personnel, processes and procedures to create an effective working environment for the Operations team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining the firms custodian relationships and technology platforms, as well as upholding and developing the firms operational processes and policy creation. A key component is the aptitude to develop expertise in the organization’s client service level job functions to assist with escalations and to serve as a leader for other operations team members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Manage the firm’s key operations technologies and relationships – serving as point person for all tasks related to internal systems.
- Communicate and implement DWP written policies, procedures and controls for all operating activities to promote an effective internal and external control environment, manage risk and increase productivity.
- Work in conjunction with Compliance team as needed to ensure proper reporting and assist with data collection.
- Engage with operations associates to ensure that client needs are being efficiently addressed.
- Assist with review of operations cases and tasks to confirm adherence to firm guidelines including oversight for new account approvals.
- Function as an extension of firm’s Managing Partner; preparing content for operations meetings and leading meetings when applicable.
- Handle escalation of client issues.
- Vendor management
- Special projects
- Any other duties deemed necessary in order to assist with the management of company operations
Advancement in this role is available based on:
- Demonstration of adoption of Core Values
- Consistent completion of projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated leadership and autonomy
- Skills/Traits: Thorough, Highly Organized, Detail Oriented, Team Player, Technology / Systems Focus
- 3+ Years of RIA Operations Experience
- 5+ Years of Industry Experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with: Orion, Eclipse, Salesforce
- Experience with: Operations Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs
Compensation begins as a base salary plus a bonus based on performance