Career Opportunities with Ruggie Wealth
For anyone hoping to find a career with a company they love, Ruggie Wealth Management provides an outstanding work environment and company culture. Our team is the heart of Ruggie Wealth.
We offer unique career opportunities to top-tier candidates who are committed to ensuring our clients receive the best possible attention to their financial/investment needs.
Our crucial management, advisor, and administrative positions require candidates who have both the requisite experience and a total commitment to providing the unmatched quality of service we have built our reputation on.
Please contact us through the quick contact form on the right of this page if you’re interested, and attach your cover letter and resume.
Position: 401(k) Advisor
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The 401(k) Advisor will prospect, identify and close new opportunities to expand Ruggie Wealth’s financial wellness program nationwide, as well as take over an existing book of business. This role is primarily responsible for selling 401(k) plans to corporate buyers and managing the business relationship to ensure high client retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sell 401(k) plans to corporations and promote utilization among participants
- Transition participants to assigned silo and assist with account setup process
- Serve as direct point of contact for corporate decision makers
- Responsible for managing ongoing relationship with business
- Create and spearhead sales development process including sales strategy, lead generation, prospect management, value proposition/positioning, appointment setting and development of sales collateral
- Build and manage target list of prospects to establish and close business opportunities
- Implement a client referral program to generate warm leads
- Meet activity, performance and gross profit objectives established by CEO, COO
- Track activity and account progression in Salesforce
- Submit weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Participate in networking and professional development organizations related to the industry
- 1 to 3 years consultative sales experience with proven success, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current licensing a must, Series 65 Certification preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Able to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (phone, written, verbal)
- Strong research and lead generation skills
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, preferably Saleforce
- Results-oriented and money motivated
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to successfully manage buyer objections
- Resilience and persistence in the face of rejection
- Understands and utilizes consultative selling techniques
- Self-motivated, self-directed and organized
- A positive attitude and go-getter interested in growth potential
- Possesses confidence, professionalism and integrity
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Must be a problem solver and able to make decisions quickly
- Comfortable using emerging technologies to support business development efforts, including but not limited to Salesforce, MS Office 365, Outlook Email, and Social Networking platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Meet activity, performance and gross profit objectives
- Generate warm leads to expand Ruggie Wealth Management’s participants
- Expected to close $15 million of new business per year
- Manage top prospects list, activity and opportunities in Salesforce
- Complete weekly, monthly and annual performance reports
- Attend 1 to 2 networking or development activities per week
The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies.
Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator
JOB BRIEF To plan and carry-out creation of online/digital marketing programs, campaigns and activities, optimize web rankings, and develop and coordinate events to optimize our digital presence, promote growth and the visibility of Ruggie Wealth Management.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be:
High-energy, creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points and technologies, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, understand the principles of online marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc., and deliver on digital objectives.
Duties will include:
Creating and implementing digital/social media messaging, content and campaigns, tracking campaign progress, developing digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating/curating content, uploading content to web site, streamlining digital marketing production, handling general digital marketing activities including client communications, developing event opportunities from conception through execution, attending and coordinating our presence at outside and internal events.\
- Creating and supporting marketing initiatives
- Creating and managing vendor lists
- Handling digital product and service launches
- Creating and/or editing social media and digital marketing material
- Creating, posting and tracking social media campaigns
- Researching market trends
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Coordinating with PR/Advertising agency
- Developing and coordinating marketing events
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Optimizing web rankings through SEO/SEM
- Creating, managing and monitoring online AdWords campaigns, keywords and Google analytics.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Expertise in developing, implementing, and tracking social media
- Ability to create marketing strategies to increase the company’s lead capture
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience with e-mail marketing, marketing planning, and reports.
- Experience with one or more e-mail marketing systems such as Act-On, Marketo, Hubspot, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact.
- Experience with web conversions, SEO, adwords and analytics.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong technology literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience a plus
Position is full time and may be based out of our Tavares or Winter Park office. Competitive salary. Benefits package.
Cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ruggie Wealth Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Office Location – The Villages, FL. & Winter Park, FL
The Financial Advisor is responsible for advising and servicing designated clients of Ruggie Wealth Management using the methodology, procedures and service level standards required for this position.
Click here to see full job description, duties and qualifications for this position at our office in The Villages and Winter Park, Florida.
Apply using the form to the right.