About the job
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Destiny Family Office Wealth Strategist will enhance the family office framework by serving as a liaison between high-net-worth individuals and families and all associated professionals. This position is an integral part of the client relationship, including both operational and servicing functions, as well as more technical analysis and planning alongside the primary Family Office advisor. They are responsible for ensuring all aspects of the client relationship are properly maintained with client satisfaction in all areas as a top priority.
Duties and responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
· Involvement in planning and coordination of all aspects of client’s financial affairs
· Maintain extensive contact with clients regarding tax, estate, legal structures, investment, trust, and philanthropic matters
· Collaborate with peers and external client advisors
· Analyze client’s legal and financial documents to identify strategic planning needs
· Responsible for the accurateness and timeliness of all reports and work provided to or on behalf of the client
· Plans, manages, and facilitates engagements with clients and family office team so that client service needs are fulfilled on a timely basis
· Ongoing client servicing through electronic and in-person interactions, including any operational and reporting needs
· Complete special projects as assigned
· 5+ years of experience in financial services or related industry
· Strong technical background in either tax, estate or diverse wealth planning experience
· Ultra-high/high net worth client experience preferred
· Ability to condense complex issues into succinct executive summaries
· Effective communication skills to collaborate with a client’s complete advisory team
· Self-motivator to achieve timely implementation of agreed upon planning
· Comfort with prioritizing evolving needs of client projects
· Possess strong financial and analytic skills
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate on tight deadlines.
· Be adaptable
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies.