Ruggie Wealth Management, a top financial firm (Barron’s and Forbes ranked) in Central Florida is seeking a visionary, energetic and hard-working individual who can bring big ideas to the C-Suite boardroom table as he or she plans and carries-out creation of social media, online/digital marketing programs, campaigns and activities, optimizes web rankings, and develops and coordinates events to optimize our digital presence and promote growth and visibility.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
To apply, include a cover letter that answers these three questions:
1. Why do you think you are ideally suited for this position?
2. Where do you see yourself in three years?
3. What would you want us to know about you?
Ideal candidates for this role should be:
High-energy, creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points and technologies, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, understand the principles of online marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc., and deliver on digital objectives.
Creating and implementing digital/social media messaging, content and campaigns, tracking campaign progress, developing digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating/curating content, uploading content to web site, streamlining digital marketing production, handling general digital marketing activities including client communications, developing event opportunities from conception through execution, attending and coordinating our presence at outside and internal events.
- Creating and supporting marketing initiatives
- Creating and managing vendor lists
- Handling digital product and service launches
- Creating and/or editing social media and digital marketing material
- Creating, posting and tracking social media campaigns
- Researching market trends
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Coordinating with PR/Advertising agency
- Developing and coordinating marketing events
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Optimizing web rankings through SEO/SEM
- Creating, managing and monitoring online AdWords campaigns, keywords and Google analytics.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Expertise in developing, implementing, and tracking social media
- Ability to create marketing strategies to increase the company’s lead capture
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience with e-mail marketing, marketing planning, and reports
- Experience with one or more e-mail marketing systems such as Act-On, Marketo, Hubspot, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact
- Experience with web conversions, SEO, adwords and analytics
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong technology literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience a plus
Position is full time and may be based out of our Tavares or Winter Park office. Competitive salary. Benefits package.
Ruggie Wealth Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.