Career Opportunities with Ruggie Wealth
For anyone hoping to find a career with a company they love, Ruggie Wealth Management provides an outstanding work environment and company culture. Our team is the heart of Ruggie Wealth.
We offer unique career opportunities to top-tier candidates who are committed to ensuring our clients receive the best possible attention to their financial/investment needs.
Our crucial management, advisor, and administrative positions require candidates who have both the requisite experience and a total commitment to providing the unmatched quality of service we have built our reputation on.
Please contact us through the quick contact form on the right of this page if you’re interested, and attach your cover letter and resume.
Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator
JOB BRIEF To plan and carry-out creation of online/digital marketing programs, campaigns and activities, optimize web rankings, and develop and coordinate events to optimize our digital presence, promote growth and the visibility of Ruggie Wealth Management.
Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be:
High-energy, creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points and technologies, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, understand the principles of online marketing, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc., and deliver on digital objectives.
Duties will include:
Creating and implementing digital/social media messaging, content and campaigns, tracking campaign progress, developing digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating/curating content, uploading content to web site, streamlining digital marketing production, handling general digital marketing activities including client communications, developing event opportunities from conception through execution, attending and coordinating our presence at outside and internal events.\
- Creating and supporting marketing initiatives
- Creating and managing vendor lists
- Handling digital product and service launches
- Creating and/or editing social media and digital marketing material
- Creating, posting and tracking social media campaigns
- Researching market trends
- Identifying and engaging with vendors
- Coordinating with PR/Advertising agency
- Developing and coordinating marketing events
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Optimizing web rankings through SEO/SEM
- Creating, managing and monitoring online AdWords campaigns, keywords and Google analytics.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Expertise in developing, implementing, and tracking social media
- Ability to create marketing strategies to increase the company’s lead capture
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience with e-mail marketing, marketing planning, and reports.
- Experience with one or more e-mail marketing systems such as Act-On, Marketo, Hubspot, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact.
- Experience with web conversions, SEO, adwords and analytics.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong technology literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience a plus
Position is full time and may be based out of our Tavares or Winter Park office. Competitive salary. Benefits package.
Cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ruggie Wealth Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Position: Operations Manager
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day leadership and management of strategic initiatives related to Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Systems and Administration. Responsible for the coordination of Ruggie Wealth Management and interrelated businesses to meet growth, operational and profitability objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Compliance team to ensure proper reporting
- Manage billing of managed accounts and payouts to advisors
- Serve as back up Trading SME and work with Trading Manager to ensure timely trade executions
- Assist with onboarding new advisors and firms through mergers and acquisitions
- Accountable to meeting firm goals, performance and profitability objectives
- Consistently monitor firm goals against performance
- General oversight of Client Relationship Managers
- Recruit and hire employees who align with company culture and meet all qualifications for the position
- Establish and document written policies, procedures and controls for all operating activities to promote an effective internal and external control environment, manage risk and increase productivity
- Manage performance reviews and ongoing development of service team
- Handle escalation of client issues
- Liaison between staff and COO for HR issues.
- Systemize and scale existing processes through technology and automation
- Regularly visit branch offices to ensure smooth operations, high employee performance and customer service
- Oversight of office locations
- Vendor management
- Special projects
- Foster a culture of professionalism, integrity, teamwork, accountability and superior client service to uphold “The Ruggie Way”
- Any other duties deemed necessary in order to manage company operations
- 5 years of experience in operations or business management role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA preferred
- Series 65 required
- Embody mission, values and culture of the company
- Hands-on, highly organized and directed leader
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent follow through skills
- Possess strong financial and analytic skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Planning, organizing, supervisory and project management skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Meet firm goals and performance objectives
- High client retention
- Completion of strategic initiatives on time and within budget
- Low employee turnover
The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies.
Office Location – The Villages, FL. & Winter Park, FL
The Financial Advisor is responsible for advising and servicing designated clients of Ruggie Wealth Management using the methodology, procedures and service level standards required for this position.
Click here to see full job description, duties and qualifications for this position at our office in The Villages and Winter Park, Florida.
Apply using the form to the right.