Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Associate Wealth Advisor or “AWA” is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and advisor duties. They are expected to ensure every aspect of the client experience is properly maintained. The “AWA” is organized, efficient, and a detail-oriented individual that performs daily tasks in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment. This role will be best suited for someone from the Wealth Management Industry with one to three years’ experience looking to elevate to a Registered Investment firm. Or someone with experience using “Orion”, “Salesforce”, and/or has experience in client service for a regulated CPA firm. The position expectation is to provide superior on-going service and advisor functions that exceeds expectations. Additionally, position encompasses the responsibility to care for the entire client relationship from start to finish and will be the point person that primary individual clients can depend on to foster their comfortability and longevity with the firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties regarding back-office functions include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for designated prospects and clients.
- File, scan, and organize documents within Egnyte
- Maintain Salesforce data base, including documentation of all client service tasks and cases
- Track leads and referrals
- Proactively contact clients to enhance client relationship
- Complete onboarding paperwork for new clients and maintain case files for tracking
- Complete, submit, and monitor any/all client service-based requests
- Answer all incoming calls with exceptional client service
- Maintain client and prospect information in our records database
- Assist clients, financial advisors and operations with client needs when applicable
- Assist in developing processes and procedures that enhance accuracy and streamlines processes
- Perform all relationship duties for assigned prospects and clients
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Specific duties regarding advisory service functions include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all Destiny Wealth Partners (DWP) methodology, client procedures and office protocol as the client’s day-to-day wealth advisor
- Provide wealth management advice to clients under supervision and direction of Sr. Wealth Advisor.
- Develop and present required reporting and documentation for designated clients, including financial plans, retirement distribution strategies and analysis reporting.
- Conduct miscellaneous performance and issue research as needed
- High-touch relationship management involving face-to-face meetings, phone calls and emails to deliver the highest level of client services
- Conduct client review calls at agreed upon intervals
- Maintain all client activity, communication, meetings, and notes in Salesforce. Track all client transfers and monies invested as well as all action items for clients.
- Return all client calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Must meet and remain current with all licensing and registration requirements for an investment advisor according to state and SEC regulations
- This position has a base of $60,000 with additional performance based compensation attached.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of industry experience in the financial advisory profession
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required
- Series 65 Certification required or otherwise achieved within 90 days of hire
- Embody mission, values, and culture of the company
- Excellent follow through skills
- Possess strong financial and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with contact management software a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
ABILITY TO COMMUTE/RELOCATE:
- Savannah, GA 31406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Financial concepts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Savannah, GA
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to those policies.