Position: Associate Wealth Advisor
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The Associate Wealth Advisor is responsible for a wide variety of both administrative and advisor duties. They are expected to ensure every aspect of the client experience is properly maintained. They are an organized, efficient, and detail-oriented individual that performs daily tasks in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment. This role will provide both on-going service and advisor functions that exceeds expectations. This position encompasses responsibility for the entire client relationship from start to finish as a method to become the primary individual clients can depend on to foster their comfortability and longevity with the firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties regarding back-office functions include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for designated prospects and clients.
- File, scan, and organize documents within Egnyte
- Maintain Salesforce data base, including documentation of all client service tasks and cases
- Track leads and referrals
- Proactively contact clients to enhance client relationship
- Complete onboarding paperwork for new clients and maintain case files for tracking
- Complete, submit, and monitor any/all client service-based requests
- Maintain client and prospect information in our records database
- Assist clients, financial advisors and operations with client needs when applicable
- Assist in developing processes and procedures that enhance accuracy and streamlines processes
- Perform all relationship duties for assigned prospects and clients
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Specific duties regarding advisory service functions include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all Nichols Wealth Partners (NWP) methodology, client procedures and office protocol as the client’s day-to-day wealth advisor
- Provide wealth management advice to clients under supervision and direction of Sr. Wealth Advisor.
- Develop and present required reporting and documentation for designated clients, including financial plans, retirement distribution strategies and analysis reporting.
- Conduct miscellaneous performance and issue research as needed
- High-touch relationship management involving face-to-face meetings, phone calls and emails to deliver the highest level of client services
- Conduct client review calls at agreed upon intervals
- Maintain all client activity, communication, meetings and notes in Salesforce. Track all client transfers and monies invested as well as all action items for clients.
- Return all client calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Must meet and remain current with all licensing and registration requirements for an investment advisor according to state and SEC regulations
- At least 3 years of work experience in the financial advisory profession
- Bachelor’s degree or commiserate experience required
- Series 65 Certification required or otherwise achieved within 90 days of hire
- Embody mission, values and culture of the company
- Excellent follow through skills
- Possess strong financial and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with contact management software a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Excellent writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate on tight deadlines.
- Be adaptable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to those policies.